Friday, May 1, 2009

BB hang out!~

i'm just reached home,and sitting here start to blog again~ ya~ it's fri today but today is public holiday..woots~~went to parkson with my buddies this afternoon...we had our lunch at pizza hut..crowded~ nice man!!! didn't eat pizza for a long time~~` delicious~ especially thai seafood hiak hiak..i ate 3 pieces..nowonder my face become so chubby now!!! i need to diet!!!!


glutton

after~

before~



after that~ we window shopping the whole noon at parkson...nothing much change actually..but there's marry brown,secret recipe and big apple now..DONUTS!!! yummy yummy~ haha i heard my friend said that Sushi king will be open soon...wahhh~~~when we were tired..GUESS wad??? we went to fitting room..lame isit? hahaha camwhoring inside the fitting roon almost one hour..bored bah hehe.. don't wanna say much..i will update again..wait for me ya woots~=P




take #1

^me & poong ^

again~

take 2#

take#3

take 4#

me~

No comments:

Post a Comment