Tuesday, July 21, 2009

L.O.L

seems like my blog has abondoned by me...din't update 4 so long..update my blog first be4 i go to sleep=)...well..haha guess wad i did yesterday??? i read back all the things that happened be4 Not this bloggie,it's my small dairy book..i wrote all my secrets,unhappinesses,hardnesses,happiness bla bla bla inside that book,u know wad?? when i looked back all the things,it's damn funny,i kept laughing alone in my room!! i din't know why i was so silly be4..i got mad becos of those things that didn't really matter and had those silly thinking-.-''...it's fun when u look back hehe

woke up around 7 like that this morning,luckily i din't go for my school sport day today,my frens got sun burn..eee~~ i don't want become a philipino=X i've straightened my fringe at kelvin saloon,







after i've done,my dad fetch me to get my cheque,and had our lunch with mummy at shi li xiang bah gu teh=)i saw jia there too..i din't go back home after having my lunch,i spent the whole noon at my mum's office,i brought my refrence book there too,cos i knew that if i went back with my dad i will keep watching television or sufing the net and won't do any revision,so i prefer to stay at my mum's office hehe

oh ya oh ya..harry potter and the half blood prince!!promote this movie to my readers hehe..and one korea drama, i like it so much..the main character very eng dao!! haha 花样男子 check out tis drama hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment