Saturday, July 10, 2010

10 july 10



license 拿来是废的~因为很少驾><


well well~ didn't drive 4 a long time ady, so i drove myself out again today..and my youngest sis was followed too~ we went to daddy's shop to get some stuff that he asked us to get 1st, after that both of us went to library =>





camwhoring while waiting for my sis hehe



around 12.30p.m like that, kuen picked me out, we went to parkson for the gathering, this gather is for Douglas, our primary classmate who came back from AUS so happy to see him and we had a wonderful out day at pakson and his house^^




BOWLING TIME!!!! this is the first time i played bowling, couldn't believe that i'm kinda pro in it, hahah PRAISE myself here..*perasan*


this 3 PRO!!!!


mine and kuen^^


stupid kuen><


my turn my turn!!!!^^



the GUYS~


went to Douglas's house after that=)



the first things we saw when we reached his house..so funny that he didn't invite us go in his house, and yet he open "THAT" door and ask us to go in ZZZzzz apuuu~~~ 太阳很晒的eh~~~LOL


group photo be4 we left^^ i know it's blur,because i didn't bring my camera out~

go for buffet dinner with my family after that~ will not upload photos here which took during just now, will upload in my fb^^

GOOD NIGHT everyone^^



No comments:

Post a Comment