Sunday, December 12, 2010

MY 18th BIRTHDAY!!!!

it's time to update my blog~ sorry readers :D
YAY!!!! I'M 18 now..big girl??? i don't think so..i'm being childish all the time hehehe
FIRST, i wanna thanks to my beloved buddies and my gang in school...expecially those who attended my birthday party yesterday,thanks for giving me an awesome birthday party in Dynasty hotel...and of course i want to thanks to my parents and YOU!! love all of you!
i'm not going to upload photos here..check it out in my facebook
*******************************************************************
Happy birthday vivien!! i noe its nt 12am yet in miri bt its passed 12 in my time =P congrats on graduating n finishing spm! will still b waitin until u come visit me=P Anyway, hope u have a great one,make sure u have fun,relax n have more fun!! haha Happy birthday again! talk to u soon=P
Douglas
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING MUAKS! GOOD NIGHT LOVE YA! SLEEP TIGHT
Happy birthday vien! Have an awesome oneokay?
happy birthday=)
NETT FO! Happy birthday! WIsh you all the best and stay pretty ya=)
Happy birthday!! You should appreciate this cause i seldom wake up to send birthday wishes haha
Happy birthday girl=) sengichuka hamidah^^
happy birthday too, my dear fren
Hey my fren! Happy birthday ya^^<3 align="center">
Yo vien!! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!! Enjoy your day o!1 Muacks<3
生日快乐!!=D
Happy birthday Vien! have a nice one yeah.God bless xoxo
happy birthday ya..haha..happy holiday
Hey! Happy birthday sis! May god bless you always!^^
happy birthday vivien lai=P have a nice day with friends and family
Vien,happy birthday!!! haha wish u hav a great time=D
happy birthday ya..old le lo u..haha..sorry late send le..cz last nite slp early..
Happy birthday Vien! All the best ya^^..<3
happy birthday :)
hey gal..may u hv a blessed and memorable birthday oh;) happy birthday ya!
i thought is tmr ler? tonight u guys eat buffet meh? nt tmr meh? hahaha, anyway i just reach home..n the happy birthday vien!!! hahahahah LOVE YA, n sorry for cnt celebrate with u ..heee..enjoy ur big day n hang out with ur love one^^
happy birthday.:)
Vivien=) happy 18th birthday =) have a blast
sam
happy birthday vivien!! hahah wish u can find a good boy friend.."CC" :)
HEy girl. happy birthday =) hope u don mind i just sent this msg to u..tis time tak ada orang remind me..but facebook .jia you, enjoy ur holiday
hey happy birthday again baby=) i had fun with you and i hope you had fun with him just now! good night!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment