Thursday, November 12, 2009

PASS MY LAW!!!^^

wuhhooo!!!!! i pass my law test^^ ,woke up early in the morning around 4a.m to study the law test,cos i haven't finish study all the pages yet, but not more than half hour later i straight away lie down to my bed again..cos i'm too tired hahahaha..... the alarm wake me up around 7.30a.m. again -.-'', after i finish prepared, went to dave's dele by yan's car, continue studied all the pages that we haven't finish there, howard met us there half hour later, when howard reached there,he & yan started to talk about their" super junior and etc." again,i can't even concentrate in my study because they're too noisy-.-'' lol!!!

all of us walked together to jackson motor from dave's dele, me and yan don't even know how to cross the road -.-'',keep on shouting there lol, i wonder how am i gonna to drive, i don't even know how to cross the road ler...lol i prefer fetch by others more than drive the car myslef=X can't imagine when i'm driving the car by myself!!! REALLY SCARE/.\



keep on praying before i seat for the test, cos my mum said that if u fail ur law test u pay the fees urself!!!=X but luckily i'm pass^^ ZHUN ZHUN LAGI HEHE TX GOD FOR BLESSING ME WISDOM*winks*


42/50 LULUS!!!ZHUN ZHUN!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment