Thursday, June 18, 2009

CAUTION!!!!

90% of people who have more than 5 relationships before they gt married they wont be happy the rest of their life...

tis is wad MR RAY told me lol...he search it from the net...and said that he was shocked when he read it...to those who have more than 5 realationship be4 u get married...becareful o..aiya..SINGLE is better la anyway..I MEAN NOW NIA LA =)lol hehe

huhu~~~ not need wake up early in the morning tmr~ cos it is teacher's day , all the students will be going to the hall,i have to decorate my class,so that i can stay in my class, but ler~~~ i think i will follow's my mum's car be4 she goes to work...8++ somethings like that gua...hiak hiak bad& lazy me=X i don't feel like want to go to school ler~but i paid the money already,if not BU HUA SUAN HAHA

GOOD night & sweet dream..ohya~forget to tell u all, my mood is much more better now..no more depressed cos i kan po liao=X lol

No comments:

Post a Comment