Monday, June 8, 2009

Updated!

just realised that i haven't update for almost a week, when i saw "ling: no update?" =.='' kay~i'm posting now..actually i'm not busy at all..just lazy nia=X haha...well~let's talk about fews day ago~came back from a great camp on 3rd june(wed) i missed that camp..went to briefing on thurs at 5 something..ya~i'm doing part time job during my school holiday..work as DIGI promoter=X i need money(seriously)/.\ cos i've to save money from now on.. for my graduate trip~i know it's still far la..so i just work during holiday nia=) if not i rather stay at home=X



There's a Digi promotion which held on last weekend at parkson..i just worked for sat cos i need to go to church on sun=)...lazy to say much here..wad a bore post-.-'' let's the photos tell out everything^^






the one who holding plate is me haha
spot me!

cannie,yin and me

break time haha


1 comment:

  1. u dun lok like a girl will work!shao nai nai beh.haha

    ReplyDelete