Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Father's day^^

wish all daddy in this world HAPPY FATHER'S DAY~



erm...didn't celebrate father's day today..cos my siblings were not free today~ so we celbrated yesterday,at golden restaurant~ i din't buy or make any cards for my dad this year, just sent a msg to him early in the morning~DADDY~ happy father's day~ I LOVE YOU~ hoho!!my dad told me that i'm always the first who told him tat~ my dad birth is coming soon~ aikz...dunno want to buy wad for him ler~



went to grand palace again just now~ i want to swim lar~ who knew that when we reached there someone organised party at pool side again~ can't swim today~~~pong and ling also felt so dissapointed hehe...sauna,steam bath again~ lame lo~ nvm la..still song! hehe




i've done



pong!ur face look so funny here~ finally i got one of ur funny pic=)! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment