Friday, June 12, 2009

A wonderful Borneo Rainforest trip

i can't slept well last night..moody?emo? too hot? around 1 like that i just totally slept.... "I don't want go liao.wei. Wake up eh. i haven pack .Sien la.Dono want wear wad la.No shoes" lol... si ah pong sent me this msg early in the morning and wake me up...GRRHH~ who ask u don't wanna pack it earlier=X...actually my sick haven't recover yet...from the photos u can see that there is two ulser at my uper lips..but it's better than fews day ago...

After having breakfast, waited for ah RAY came to fetch us~ i knew that was a great showering rain today...But luckily my dear GOD had guide us well..there was no raining thr..=)tis is the second times i went to borneo rainfoerest...the different is i went there with my parents last two years, and i went there with my buddies today..although i'm so tired now,but the trip is awesome,i did enjoy it~~~it's a long story~~ let the photos tell out everythings hehe=P



on the way to borneo rainforest,ray is our driver hiak hiak



the first photo at borneo









"don't move" jia siad so~lol





Ray is our teacher hahaha.. after lunch~

lol..don't kacao kacao there la
wad post is that?@.@ haha

this is not the larger waterfall










this is the place where we swam at,the water is so cold and clean..

row~row~row a boat~
buffet lunch time!

swimming~
a group photo before we went back
*MORE PHOTOS WILL BE UPLOAD AT FACEBOOK,BUDDIES IF U GUYS WANNA THOSE PHOTOS TAG IT FROM MY FACEBOOK TX+)

No comments:

Post a Comment