Saturday, June 27, 2009

nervous+scare+excited

  • it's parents day today,all the parents have to go to school to get their children report card,btw they will know how's their children behaviour at school
  • duhh~~~kinteo ler~ i scare my mum will scold me~first,the results,second those comments from all my subject teacher~
  • i keep on telling my mum that my results are sucks,so that she will not shock when seeing my results~ i'm not that scare about my comments from teachers ...cos i still can count as a good student in school~hahaha perasan=X
  • comments from my teachers: good student,but like to talk and laugh during the lessons,sometimes will sleep too~=X can said that all of the teachers are writing the same comments! hahaha my comments same as yan~cos she's the one who sit beside me and we are the noisiest group in the class hahaha our group have 6 to 7 members -me,yan,jeremy(laughing with his babi sound-.-'' will make all of us laugh till beng!and non stop~), jason(hard to describe~funny him),howard(CNN),fred(when he is laughing his smooth short hair will fin lai fin qu)lol,and ah bai(mature ah bek) lol hahaha ok!!i admit that i like to talk and laugh in th class...haiyo,if not want to cry mer=.=''
  • my mum didn't scold me..hoiyo~~hao cai~

huhuhuhu!!!! the programme of youth is hiking today!!!!!SHUANGGGG!!! erm,i not really know that how many mountains did i hike just now...2 or 3 gua~duhh~~exhausted a~

No comments:

Post a Comment